The main package is the so called Ancestors of 19th Century. It includes the research and reconstruction of one direct line of ancestry from the most recent known Italian ancestors to the beginning of 1800’s (often to end of 1700’s).
This package implies the following activities:
- research immigration records;
- obtain certificates or copies from Municipality archives or State Archives;
- sort and catalog all sources;
- analyze all the documents acquired, extract facts and events, and create a systematic report (all facts will be carefully referenced to sources);
- create relevant diagrams and charts.
The information usually included is the following:
- names, birth and marriage information for all individuals on the direct ancestry line;
- names, ages, birth location and parents’ names for the spouses;
- sometimes christening and death information is included as well;
- all occupations, addresses and annotations and other relevant details found are reported;
You will receive:
- an electronic copy of all the document sources (certificates or records) retrieved in JPG or PDF format;
- a genealogy report that describes all the individuals in the tree and that includes the information extracted from documents (every piece of information will be carefully referenced to the source);
- a GEDCOM file that includes all individuals, facts and sources, useful to be imported into main genealogy applications and portals;
- a set of charts and graphical representations of the family tree.
Other research packages and services are also possible (e.g. research of possible living relatives, guided day trips in Abruzzo and Molise, gift certificate of any amount), but should be defined and agreed with us. Please contact us today for more details.