Are you interested in exploring your Italian roots or planning a trip to the places where your ancestors once lived? Look no further than a personalized Zoom consultation with Emidio Spinogatti, a genealogist and ancestry tour guide with years of experience helping individuals trace their family histories and prepare and guide unforgettable ancestry tours in Italy. Whether you’re just starting your genealogy research or hitting a brick wall, Emidio is here to provide the knowledge and support you need to succeed.
During your one-on-one consultation, you can discuss a wide range of topics, including analyzing available sources, developing strategies to overcome research roadblocks, and exploring cultural and historical traditions in Italy. Emidio will be happy to make his knowledge and experience available to help you orient yourself and continue your genealogical research or ancestry tour project in Italy.
This service is perfect for you if you are:
- Just starting your genealogy research and need guidance on how to begin your journey
- Hitting a roadblock in your research and need expert advice on how to overcome it
- In possession of a family document or item that you need help evaluating in its original context
- Curious about cultural and historical traditions in Italy related to your family’s origins
- Planning a trip to Italy and need advice on the best accommodations and transportation options
- Interested in exploring the regions of Italy where your ancestors once lived, but don’t know where to start.
The cost of the service is 75.00EUR for 1 hour and 125.00EUR for two hours. Please briefly describe the topic of the meeting in the booking form and keep all the relevant information ready for discussion. After the meeting, you will receive a summary note including any relevant definitions, links, and bibliographic references.
Book a 60-minute meeting now using the calendar below or visit the booking page for further meeting options.
Contact us now
To ask a question or request information, please reach out to us by clicking the contact button.